Villa "Las Alturas"
Click on the pictures above for a larger version,
or click PHOTO GALLERY for more photographs.
If "Las Alturas" is not available for the period that you require in 2012, or doesn't quite suit the requirements of your party in terms of number of bedrooms or other facilities, please click here other Salobrena properties to rent directly from the owners to view more of the best luxury rental properties and villas with pools on the Monte de los Almendros in Salobrena.
|Click here to add this page to your favourites||
Situated between Almunecar and Motril (click here to see exactly where we are in Salobrena), and about an hour's drive from Malaga airport, Salobrena still maintains its Spanish roots and traditions (click here for a short video). Spain's most popular tourist attraction, the Alhambra in Granada, is less than forty-five minutes away, and the ski resorts of the Sierra Nevada, home to the 1996 FIS World Championships, are just over an hour away. In the winter months, skiing in the morning and relaxing around the heated pool in the afternoon is a realistic option when you book this family villa for a Salobrena villa holiday rental. Cheap flights are available from the UK into Malaga, Granada and Almeria, so keep your eye on Spain and Salobrena Holidays for good value flights, holidays and Spain rentals.
• 3 bedrooms (1 air-conditioned double with en-suite,
1 double, 1 twin)
• Private heated swimming pool *
• Quiet and secluded, rent from the owners direct
• Fabulous views of Salobrena town, the castle, the Mediterranean and the Sierra Nevada mountains
• Fully equipped kitchen, completely refitted in 2009, including Silestone worktops, dishwasher, washing machine, cooker, induction hob, microwave, coffee maker, and filtered drinking water
• Large lounge/diner
• British Sky Satellite TV, CD and DVD player, and Sony Playstation 2
• Free Broadband WiFi access (no computer supplied)
• Ceiling fans throughout; air-conditioning in the master bedroom
• Hair-dryers in all three bedrooms for all villa rental guests
• Family bathroom with bath and shower
• Cot and high-chair provided
• Sunny and shaded terraces with fabulous views to the Mediterranean and Salobrena
• Barbeque with all accessories, ideal for villa holidays
• Authentic Spanish cuisine prepared, cooked and served at the villa is available as an extra on request
• Free access to the urbanisation's large communal swimming pool, children's pool, tennis courts and play area
• Easy access from Malaga airport (about one hour from "Las Alturas")
• Easier access from Granada airport (just under one hour from Monte de Los Almendros)
• Less than one hour to the Alhambra Palace and Granada
• Just over an hour from Salobrena to the ski area of Sol y Nieve in the Sierra Nevada mountains
• Secure off-road parking for two cars inside the property grounds
• 7 minutes drive to the town of Salobrena with all its restaurants, beaches and other amenities
• Access to golf at the Moriscos Golf Club and apartments, aqua park, swimming, scuba diving, snorkelling, water skiing, walking, horse riding, cycling, tennis, and paragliding
• Snow skiing in the Winter months
• The Costa Tropical has statistically the warmest Winter climate in Southern Spain
• "Meet and Greet" by our highly experienced Managing Agent once you arrive for your holiday at the villa
• 24 hour emergency assistance from our Managing Agent throughout the length of your stay at the house
• Holiday travel insurance strongly recommended
• Use of a rental car is a necessity when you stay at "Las Alturas", the villa is 300 metres above sea-level
• 15% discount on car hire with HelleHollis for villa rental guests
This three bedroom, two bathroom villa is situated near the top of Monte de los Almendros overlooking the old town of Salobrena, the mountains of the Sierra Nevada, and the Mediterranean. The views are absolutely stunning, and peace and quiet are a certainty owing to the secluded position of the villa, and its situation at the end of a cul-de-sac. The ideal location for luxury holidays and Spain rentals.
Inside there is a large well-equipped modern kitchen (brand new in March 2009) with "soft-close" drawers and cupboards, and all the fixtures and fittings that you would expect, including Silestone worktops, self-cleaning pyrolitic electric oven, electric induction hob, plate warmer, large fridge/freezer, wine cooler, coffee maker, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, iron and ironing board, and all the necessary utensils, crockery, pots and pans etc. There is also a special tap dispensing filtered drinking water, so there is no need to transport large, heavy bottles of drinking water from the supermarket to the villa. There are patio doors leading to a balcony with steps down to the pool and barbeque area. At the end of the kitchen there is a large picture window overlooking the heated pool.
In the large lounge/diner, there is a dining table with seating for six together with ample comfortable sofas and chairs. There is satellite TV with all the free to air British Sky channels, a DVD player and a CD player (bring your own favourites). The lounge has access to the breakfast terrace via double doors, and the main window has views to Salobrena, the Castle and the Mediterranean. There is a very efficient wood-burning fire in the lounge for Winter visitors in case Salobrena does not live up to its reputation as the warmest place on the Costa del Sol in the Winter. For Winter lets (October to April) we provide thermostatically controlled electric radiators and timer switches for all bedrooms and living rooms, and during this period only, electricity consumed will be charged at cost. For all other lets, electricity costs are included in the rental price. Logs are supplied free of charge throughout the Winter for use in the fire in the Lounge/Dining room.
Broadband WiFi access is provided at no extra charge. A telephone is also provided but all calls will be charged at cost and the total deducted from your security deposit before it is returned to you. We have online access to the telephone account, and will check on the day of your departure to find out what calls have been made.
The double-aspect master bedroom faces in the same direction as the lounge/diner, and so has similar spectacular views over Salobrena and the Mediterranean, but also includes views of the Sierra Nevada mountains. It overlooks the breakfast terrace and has its own en-suite shower room (retiled and completely refitted in March 2009). This bedroom also benefits from an air-conditioning unit. All bedrooms have their own hair-dryer, and include all linens and towels. There is a weekly bed-linen and towel change for stays of rwo weeks or more, and there is free use of the washing machine. Weekly maid service is available locally at a small extra charge. Pool towels are provided, but are not to be taken outside the villa grounds. The other two bedrooms share the family bathroom (retiled and completely refitted in 2009) and have views overlooking the Mediterranean garden to the Sierra Nevada mountains, and as they face predominantly North-East do not require air-conditioning. A Sony Playstation 2 is located in the third bedroom. (Please bring your own favourite software games).
There is ample off-road secure parking space for two cars and extra room, if required, in the adjacent area at the end of the cul-de-sac just outside the property.
* The heated pool is surrounded by lawn and garden, is totally secluded, and there are chairs and loungers for six people. For all rentals, the heated pool has an oil-fired heating system with a thermal cover. If you require the pool to be heated, the oil used will be charged at cost. It is most unlikely that the pool heater will be required for lets from June to September.
Please: In an effort to keep the villa in perfect condition for all our guests we ask that you don't bring pets, and refrain completely from smoking inside the villa.
Salobrena itself is a small town with a population of about 13,000, a few miles to the East of Nerja, and is the perfect holiday destination for the visitor who needs a Spanish vacation holiday rental or Spain holiday rentals away from the tourist crowds of the Costa del Sol further to the West. Salobrena and the Costa Tropical is the ideal location for a relaxing cheap vacation, wonderful beaches, many leisure activities and a taste of real Spain. There is nothing quite like a winter break to the warmest part of Southern Spain for holiday rentals. So, whether you need a two bedroom, three bedroom, four bedroom or five bedroom villa to rent in Spain, you've found the ideal place for Spain holiday rentals.
"Las Alturas" is not
available for the period that you require, or doesn't
quite suit the requirements of your party in terms of number of bedrooms or
other facilities, please click on this
contact home owners direct link to view more
luxury homes, rental properties and Spanish holiday villas on the Monte de los Almendros
in Southern Spain.
| Villa El Ultimo Gavilan | Villa Las Vistas | Casa Miranda | Casa Pino | Villa Estrella del Mar | Villa El Logro | Villa Las Golondrinas | Villa Maria Jesus | Villa El Olivarón | Villa Ana | Villa Alta | Villa Roja | Casa Lobo | Villa Renna | Villa La Roca | Casa Linda | Apartment Vista Mar | Casa Elena |
Car hire Malaga Airport - Low cost and affordable car rental services at Malaga airport. We are not brokers so we can offer the best prices for car hire in Malaga.
Beach House Vacation Rentals - Detailed listings of the most beautiful beach house vacation rentals in the world.
On this website you can find a lot of useful information if you are looking to buy a Property in Spain, including information about buying off plan property, property buying guides and much more.
Further holiday rentals in Spain and the rest of Europe
China Tours package
Villa holidays by Dreamvillarentals.com
Salobrena Holidays recommends
for a fast, reliable service
Back to the top of the page
Visitors since February 2009
| Andalucia | Spain | Europe | U.S.A. | World | Travel | Property | General | Site Map |
© Copyright 2009-2012 Salobrena Holidays